Donations To Cynthia Noonan Trust Update

A fund has been established on Cynthia's behalf to receive and manage all monies to be specifically designated for Cynthia's long term care and rehabilitation.
If you would like to make a tax deductible donation, please call 800-642-8399 or make a donation online by clicking HERE. This is available through an organization call HelpHopeLive (http://www.helphopelive.org)



Sunday, August 9, 2015

Vrooooom!



On June 23rd, I got the phone call that will profoundly and positively impact my life- I won a brand new, fully converted mobility van! This was one of three vans awarded in a contest that I entered in May. Many, many people  voted throughout the month of May to get me into the top 10% and then an independent panel of judges chose the finalists. I am just stunned at this tremendous gift. This is the work of many hands and I am extremely grateful for everyone's efforts to make this happen.

This van means so much more to me than just transportation. It means more independence and greater opportunity to be more involved with my community and reach out to others in need! With this blessing does come financial responsibilities and I am hoping this blessing does not become a burden. The van I am getting is valued at over $70,000 and since it is a prize, I will have to pay income tax on it at cash value, which will be over $15,000. As they say, "there ain't no free lunch."

But this is a good problem to have!

 I have received so many blessings these past eight years since my onset with TM and I give thanks everyday for those.
With the help of some wonderful people, we are now fundraising and anyone who is able to give, we kindly ask to go to: https://helphopelive.org/campaign/2763
 Prefer to write a check?
Payable to: HelpHOPELive Memo line: In Honor of Cynthia Noonan
Mail to: HelpHOPELive
Two Radnor Corporate Center
100 Matsonford Road
Suite 100
Radnor, PA 19087

Matching gift opportunity! Heartworks, an acts of kindness organization from my hometown, are matching up to $6,000 for all donations made before August 26th!
I plan to use this van to create hope and happiness in other peoples lives so I can pay forward all the gifts I have received.

All donations are tax deductible.

When I won the van, I was flown to Tampa to film segment on a daytime tv show with the winners. You can watch the video here:Tampa Video
.

No comments: